University of Sussex Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2018… The University of Sussex, UK is offering Chancellor’s International Scholarship for Overseas students to study for postgraduate Masters and Diploma 2017
University of Sussex Chancellor’s International Scholarship
ELIGIBLE COUNTRIES: International (Non-UK/EU)
To be taken at (country): University of Sussex, UK
Eligible Fields of Study: MA, MSc, LLM, MRes, Postgraduate Diploma, and Graduate Diploma at the university with a few exceptions
ABOUT AWARD: 25 scholarships are available in the majority of Sussex Schools, and are awarded on the basis of academic performance and potential. The scholarships are offered for one year.
Offered Since: not specified
Type: Postgraduate taught
ELIGIBILITY: To be considered for the Chancellor’s International Scholarship you must meet all of the following criteria:
- Have applied for and been offered a place to study on a full time Postgraduate Taught degree at the University of Sussex (e.g., MA, MSc, LLM, MRes, Postgraduate Diploma, and Graduate Diploma) excluding a few degrees listed on the website (link below)
- Be assessed as liable to pay fees at the “overseas” (namely the non-EU) rate.
- Have sufficient funds to meet your tuition fees and living expenses, after taking account of the possible award of a Chancellor’s International Scholarship.
- Intend to remain on the programme for which the scholarship is offered.
Students who hold other University of Sussex scholarships will not be eligible for the Chancellors International Scholarship.
- Academic Performance
- Drive, ambitions and academic potential
- Work Experience, subject related skills and extra-curricular activity
- Potential for positive impact on country of origin
- Academic Match
These factors will be assessed by a selection panel at Sussex using the information provided on the Scholarship Application Form. The selectors will pay special attention to information provided in the personal statement section of the form. The scholarships are not awarded on the basis of financial need.
Number of Scholarships: 25
Value of Scholarship: 50% off international student tuition fee
Duration of Scholarship: One year
How to Apply
To apply for this scholarship you must first have submitted your application to study through the University of Sussex online postgraduate application system.
When you have applied for your course, apply for the schoalrship using the application form.
Confirmation of submission will be sent automatically following your submission. If you do not receive this, please ensure that you check your junk/deletion folder for this notification as it may be sent directly to these folders depending on your email security settings.
For more information visit the Scholarship Webpage for details
IMPORTANT NOTES: STUDENTS ACCEPTING A CHANCELLOR’S INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP MAY BE REQUIRED TO UNDERTAKE OCCASIONAL PROMOTIONAL OR SUPPORT DUTIES FOR THE UNIVERSITY OF SUSSEX AT TIMES AGREED BETWEEN THE STUDENT AND THE UNIVERSITY.
By 31 May: Notification to first choice and short-listed candidates
After 3 July: Notification to successful short-listed candidates if first choice candidates do not take up the scholarship.