United States Marine Corps Recruitment for African Graduates and Non-Graduates| Apply Now
The Marine Corps is one of the most elite fighting forces in the world. The Marines are a part of the Department of the Navy and operate in close cooperation with U.S. Naval forces at sea. The Marine Corps’ mission is unique among the services. Marines serve on U.S. Navy ships, protect naval bases, guard U.S. embassies, and provide an ever-ready quick strike force to protect U.S. interests anywhere in the world.
To perform the many duties of the Marine Corps, approximately 174,000 officers and enlisted Marines fly planes and helicopters; operate radar equipment; drive armored vehicles; gather intelligence; survey and map territory; maintain and repair radios, computers, jeeps, trucks, tanks, and aircraft; and perform hundreds of other challenging jobs. Over the centuries, the United States has historically welcomed immigrants to its shores and millions of them have made the trek. America has been so welcoming that it’s even made a place for eligible foreign-born non-U.S. citizens within the ranks of its armed forces. If you were born in another country and aren’t a citizen but desire to serve in America’s military, then there is a way to do so.
- To enlist, you must be an African Citizen
- Meet exacting physical, mental, and moral standards.
- Be between the ages of 17-29.
- Have a high school diploma.
- Take and pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB) test.
- Pass a Military Entrance Processing Station medical exam.
- Women are eligible to enlist in all occupational fields, with the exception of combat arms specialties: infantry, artillery, and tank and amphibian tractor crew members.
How to Apply
Interested applicants are to fill in the boxes before proceeding to the application portal using the link provided.
- First, you will be asked to register for a personal account. This will enable you to complete the online application process all at once or to save your progress and return to complete it at a later date.
- A confirmation email will be sent to the address you provide and you must click on the link it contains to validate your account.
- After your account has been validated, you will be required to select a user name and password.
- After providing all the required information as directed, you may then submit your online application. Once received, a Navy Recruiter will contact you to further discuss the information that you provided.