UK Visa Lottery Form 2018, How to Get UK Visa
IMPORTANT! The Diversity Immigrant Visa program, also known as the green card lottery, is a United States congressionally mandated lottery program for receiving a United States Permanent Resident Card.
UK Visa Lottery Requirement.
- Original Nigerian passport (ECOWAS) whose validity rate extends to 30 days or 6 months of your intended stay in the country.
- UK application form.
- One passport sized photograph on a white background or as specified with a photocopy.
- Proof of permission to be in the UK e.g. visa, green card, resident permit etc.
- Letter of invitation from family and friend or sponsors with which you’ll be staying with there.
- Copy of round trip tickets or itinerary.
- Financial or bank statement for the last 3 months
- Birth certificate
- Attached copy of letter of invitation for a conference with full details on the company’s authorized representative like the phone numbers, and residential attachment for the duration of your stay for applicants on business trip or conference for business applicants.
- Supporting letter from guardians, friends or sponsors.
- Utility bills
- Details of flight booking/hotel.