Harvard University was founded in 1636 in Massachusetts,USA.It is the oldest institute of higher learning in the USA and is associated with wealth,power,prestige,and high academic standards.This university is part of the Ivy League,an association made of the most prestigious universities in USA.The other members of the Ivy League consist of Yale,Cornell,Princeton,Columbia,University of Pennsylvania,Dartmouth and Brown.
Do you want to be a student of this University? Do you want to get a scholarship in this university? If you do, then you are in the right place.We are offering scholarships for Undergraduate program, Master program and PhD program.Those who earn their degree from Harvard University are considered as high quality university graduates.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Undergraduate program, Master program and PhD program.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study any of the courses offered by the university.
Eligibility: The recipients of this award will have achieved very high levels of academic excellence combined with an outstanding record of leadership and service(not compulsory). Students with a high school average above 50% are encouraged to apply.
- Statement of purpose, this should convey your interest,academic qualification and your goals.
- Original college transcripts or high school diploma.
- Original copies of birth certificates.
- Two passport photograph.
- Proof of citizenship.Benefits:
- Full-tuition scholarships fee.
- Monthly allowance.
Nationality: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
Applying to Harvard University Scholarships is an arduous task. In this section, I will explain how to submit the application to Harvard.
- Students need to first prepare the Common Application which can be used for most American Universities. You can find more information about the common application in this article.
- Students need to prepare the required documents and submit those documents with the Common Application.
- There are many required documents to apply to Harvard University Scholarships. It takes months to prepare all the necessary documents, so prepare ahead.
- Application and Supplements
- $75 application fee or fee waiver
- ACT with writing or SAT with Writing
- Two SAT Subject Test normally (maybe waivered if you are in a financial hardship)
- Secondary School Report
- Mid-Year school report
- Two teacher evaluations