The Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship provides a partial tuition fee scholarship for outstanding students to study at Macquarie University North Ryde campus. It has been designed to recognize academic excellence and provide financial assistance for international students. The Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship is highly competitive and will be awarded progressively through the year to future applicants to Macquarie University based on academic merit.
Priority areas: Engineering, Environment, Human Science, Media, Linguistics, and Education.
The Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships do NOT provide financial support in the form of a living allowance, nor does it provide for the cost of visa application, Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC), airfares, accommodation, conferences or other costs associated with study.
The Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship is a single scholarship and not available to be renewed.
Partial Scholarship for Undergraduate and Postgraduate studies, the amount is varied up to AUD$10,000 and it will be applied towards your tuition fee.
- Have citizenship of a country other than ASEAN, an European country, Mongolia, Australia or New Zealand.
- Have met the University’s academic and English requirements for the course to be considered for a scholarship (must hold a full offer of admission for North Ryde by the application deadline).
- Have achieved a minimum GPA of 5.0 out of 7.0 for Postgraduate applications and minimum requirement of an ATAR equivalent of 90 out of 100 for Undergraduate applications.
- Have applied for a program that is longer than one Session in duration.
- Commence study in session and year indicated in the scholarship offer letter. Commencement may not be deferred.
- Have applied for a course which has a full-time study load.
Eligible Regions: Open for All (except the regions and countries mentioned above)
- Applicants must complete an online course application form.
- Online course application will enable you to select your course and upload scanned copies of the required documents.
- Once your course application has been processed, you will receive a Macquarie University Student Number which is compulsory to submit the online scholarship application form.
- Applicants must complete an online scholarship application form and type “Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship” in the Scholarship Name field.