The University of Melbourne, Australia is delighted to offer Samuel Eto’o Fils Scholarship for African students who are planning to commence their undergraduate and postgraduate taught programme.
Established in 1853, the University of Melbourne is a public-spirited institution that makes distinctive contributions to society in research, learning and teaching and engagement. It’s consistently ranked among the leading universities in the world, with international rankings of world universities placing it as number 1 in Australia and number 32 in the world (Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2017-2018).
- Application Deadline:
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing both undergraduate and postgraduate taught programme .
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Architecture, Electronic and electrical engineering, Civil and environmental engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Design manufacture and engineering management, Mechanical and aerospace engineering, Chemical and process engineering, Naval architecture, ocean, marine engineering etc
- Scholarship Award: $1,500
- Nationalities: Scholarships are open to only African students.
- Scholarship can be taken in the Australia
Eligibility for Application:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are open to only African students.
- Entrance Requirements: This award is open to an international fee-paying student from Africa who has applied to a postgraduate taught degree for September 2018 start date.
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
How to Apply:
Applicants are asked to complete the Samuel Eto’o Commemorative Scholarship Application Form, which will be reviewed by the different faculties and all successful applicants will be selected.