Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, and Transportation with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
Job Title: Field Workers
Category: Oil & Gas Refinery
Function: Field workers (CONS)
Dangote Group Commences Massive Recruitment For African Youths | Application is Ongoing
HOW TO APPLY
Application Deadline: Not Specified
- Read and Interpret drawings and specification.
- Check Location of pile correspond with drawing.
- Check the soil report and follow up the drilling to make sure of the efficiency and accuracy of the foundation (pile, sheet pile, diaphragm, h-beam.
- Check and monitor the material manufacturing and piling activities as per the refinery requirement.
- Monitor and ensure that material quantity and blow counts are counted and actual.
- Check that pile shoe has not failed and check.
To Apply: Applicants should use the Application Link HERE