The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) was established by the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to among other things organize elections into various political offices in the country.
Nigerians are invited to Re-apply for The Voters Card
Applicants are allowed to re-apply for the Inec Voter’s Card on the condition that the information on the previously issued card will be wiped off i.e (deleted)
Check the box below to apply….
Also to check the status of your Temporary Voters Card(TVC), and Permanent Voters Card(PVC), as this will help to;
- know their eligibility status in the forth coming elections, gubernatorial or presidential
- know if you’re a bonafide citizen of Nigeria . If your eligibility status is not confirmed yet, then your right as a Nigerian is infringed on.
- Any documentation done with the (supposed invalid) TVC or PVC will not be accepted in e.g banks and so on.
- You as a citizen of Nigeria will have no right to change people in leadership positions as invalid TVC or PVC will turn you to a passive Nigerian.
How to Apply
For interested and qualified persons:
- All application must be online
- No multiple application
- Follow the application link to start application