Civil aviation is a critical element in Nigeria’s transportation system and indeed its economy. Nigeria has twenty (20) airports and many regulated airstrips and heliports; 23 active domestic airlines; 554 licensed pilots; 913 licensed engineers and 1700 cabin personnel. Nigeria being Africa’s most populous country is an important destination for over 22 foreign carriers.
Anambra State Governor speaking during Federal Satefy Progrmme declares his intentions to expand and rehabilitate Nigeria Civil aviation to be one of the most regulated industries in the world. He said Every single technical personnel, equipment and airport must be certified and monitored by competent regulatory agencies known as Civil Aviation Authorities (CAAs) and more labour force would be added to make Nigeria aviation the best in africa.
About Your Job
- In this role, you will develop a strategic sales planner for the country of responsibility in order to develop and deliver sales revenue for Qatar Airways, maximizing the return from the existing market whilst identifying and penetrating new markets, where appropriate.
- You will effectively grow the market in order to achieve corporate and commercial objectives, with a focus on increasing revenues.
- About You:
- To be effective in this role, you will need a minimum of a secondary school education combined with at least two years of experience in the local travel market. (University Degree will be an advantage)
- You will need to be fluent (written and spoken) in English to perform this role.
- You will need strong sales ability with the capacity to negotiate and work within a multicultural environment.
How To Apply:
- Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (WASC/NECO) with Credits in not less than four subjects including English Language and Mathematics obtained at a maximum of two sittings.
- General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with credit in four subjects including English Language and Mathematics obtained at a maximum of two sittings
How to Apply
- Interested candidates are advised to fill their recruitment form to apply
- Applicants are to complete application form by printing it out from their email address and make
- start Application Here