The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), wishes to inform the general public most especially aspirants who wish to Apply for INEC Recruitment that the 2018/2019 INEC Recruitment Registration has started. Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates to apply for the 2018/2019 INEC Job Recruitment Application Form. All interested candidates are advised to secure this opportunity using the details on this page.
INEC RECRUITMENT APPLICATION FORM 2018/2019: The goal of Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) is to serve as an independent and effective EMB committed to the conduct of free, fair and credible elections for sustainable democracy in Nigeria. We are responsible for organising and supervising all elections to the offices of the President and Vice-President, the Governor and Deputy Governor of a State, and to the membership of the Senate, the House of Representatives and the House of Assembly of each state of the federation; Register political parties; Conduct voter and civic education; Among others:
INEC Job Recruitment Application Requirements
Before applying for the Independent National Electoral Commission Recruitment 2019, applicants must possess the following qualifications:
1) Must be between 18 and 35 years.
2) Must have SSCE/NECO/GCE/NCE/ND/HND/BSC/ and must apply as an individual ( Constituency Returning Officers, System analyst, Quantity Conveyor, Engineering and Technical Officers).
3) Must have SSCE/NECO/ GCE/ ND/HND/BSC/ Or any other relevant certificates of good government approved institutions.
4) Both Male or female is fine and must be between 1.68 meters tall, while 1.65 meters tall for female applicants.
How To Apply For 2018/2019 INEC Job Recruitment Application Form
Interested and qualified candidates who wish to apply for the ongoing National Electoral Commission Recruitment 2019 are to use the link below
- Online application is free
- Applicants are to read carefully and follow the instructions when applying.